quinta-feira, 20 de agosto de 2009

Dj Andy Smith - Diggin in the BGP Vaults (2008)

01. Wilford’s Gone - (with The Blackbyrds)
02. Cracklin’ Bread - (with Dave Hamilton)
03. It’s My Thing - (with Betty Moorer)
04. I Don’t Know What It is But It Sure is Funky - (with Ripple)
05. Gotta Get Me a Job - (with Ann Alford)
06. I Got Some - (with Billy Garner)
07. Sing a Simple Song - (with Booker T. & The MG’s)
08. Live It Up - (with James K-Nine)
09. Can’t Get Enough - (with 87TH Off Broadway)
10. Smokin At Tiffany’s - (with Funk Inc.)
11. I Want You Back - (with Harold Mabern)
12. Just a Groove In G - (with Wilbur Bascomb)
13. Let a Woman Be a Woman - (with Dyke & The Blazers)
14. Brand New Girl - (with Billy Garner)
15. Soul Brothers Testify - (with Soul Senders)
16. Itch & Scratch Part 2 - (with Rufus Thomas)
17. Skunk Juice - (with Pazant Brothers)
18. Sunshine of Your Love - (with Spanky Wilson)
19. I’m a Good Woman - (with The Generation)
20. Chicken Tracks - (with Ron Burford)
21. Out of Sight - (with The Soulsetters)
22. Just Another Smile - (with Mel Davis)
23. Tighten Up - (with Roosevelt Matthews)
24. (Oh Baby) I Believe I’m Losing You - (with Billy Hawks)

FODAAA - Dj Andy Smith - Diggin in the Bgp Vaults
Infos : Dj Andy Smith

Nenhum comentário: